So I've noticed that there have been a few executions lately in the news. The VA Sniper comes to mind along with the guy that dismembered a chick years ago in Ohio who was only given one shot (as opposed to the normal three). While I am against the death penalty, I find it hard to have sympathy for these guys that so brutally murdered strangers.
The part that really stuck out for me was the mentioning of their last meal. According to the Times, Mr. Biros ate the following: "In the afternoon, he had a snack of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. At night, he was to be served a meal of cheese pizza, onion rings, fried mushrooms, Doritos chips, French onion dip, blueberry ice cream, cherry pie and Dr Pepper soda" (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/09/us/09ohio.html?pagewanted=2&ref=us). This got me to thinking of what I would like to have as my last meal. I'm pretty sure I'd have at least 2 different types of potatoes. Probably Entemann's donuts-the ones that look like they have rabbit turds on them, a slurpee, wings, strawberries, watermelon, and a gyro.
I'll have to think more on this but what would you have?



I'll have...sloppy joes, pizza, chili, cookies and cream ice cream, chocolate.. and pretty much everything else I could think of. Is there a limit?
ReplyDeleteIf you're gonna die, might as well die fat and happy!
My thoughts exactly!
ReplyDeleteNo limit,I just had to stop because I was making myself hungry. I'm sure my list would be much longer.