I hate my haircut. Yes, I hated how my hair looked before but that doesn't mean that I love my haircut.
I think sometimes I expect my haircuts to change how I look. Like getting my haircut will automatically make my head look normal-sized, my nose smaller, and my checks less chipmunk-y (from the side). Sadly, my haircuts often tend to emphasize these points. It happens every time I get my hair cut. I wish I could make the vicious cycle stop. I'm going to have to endure a week of compliments on my hair with a forced smile and a 'thanks'. Yes, I'm an ungrateful girl. But it can 't be helped sometimes.
I had a boyfriend who was so good at complimenting me on when I got my haircut-and he always waited a few days after-that sometimes he would compliment me on my hair even when I hadn't had it cut.
It probably doesn't help that my back itches with the invisible hairs freed by the shears.
And it kills me that I keep getting my hair cut. It's probably because I like to look at the inches of hair fall during the cut. This time especially I'm disappointed because my hair wasn't long enough for the style I wanted. I mean, it's shaped that way but not as dramatic as I had wished for because of length issues.
Ask me again next about how I feel about my hair and my answer might have changed.



No comments:
Post a Comment