I heard from the boy from this past weekend. Talk about surprise. Last night I decorated the Christmas tree with my sister and dad (the rest of the family was too lazy) so I didn't have my phone on me. So we texted a bit before I had to say goodnight-I get tired so easily now. Anything past 10/10:30 pm is too late for me. But he's going back home this weekend for the holidays so really anything could happen. But it was nice hearing from him.
So I was thinking about it this morning though on my way in to work-why is it that guys, when they're done with a girl, just give them the cold shoulder? Is that their version of breaking up with a girl nicely? Get the girl so mad at you that they (the girl) can't even be upset they end things because they're too busy being mad? Ridiculous.
I think that that's the reason why I'm okay with just texting with the new boy. Because once you start having phone conversations, things get serious. I mean, we're talking about staying up all hours of the night like you did in hs. And the things that come out in those conversations are usually very personal. Probably some of the best coversations I've ever had are in the middle of the night. Except for that one time in hs when I did that with a bf who was tripping shrooms-he ended the conversation by breaking up with me. But that whole relationship was a break-he only counts as half of a bf now when I discuss them.



No comments:
Post a Comment