for your listening pleasure

Friday, July 17, 2009

Random Thoughts of a Friday

1. I think that I'm single because I don't care enough to date someone. Also, I haven't met someone that's worthy of my time on a regular basis.

2. I've had my shoes on for 3 hours and I'm ready to take them off. They're bothering the space between my big toe and second toe.

3.This pimple that I woke up with this morning on my chin really hurts but I can't stop touching it to see if it's gone away yet.

4. It bothers me on Fridays when the parking lot is empty.

5. People who think that it's their right to speak to someone immediately if they have an issue with something. Sometimes you have to wait in line and sometimes it is your fault. Get over it.

6. I wish that there was a couch in my company's break room. I would be much more productive after lunch.

7. I'm super excited about this already:
http://www.loc.gov/bookfest/2009/pavilions.html

8. I probably won't show up to #7 because I am not a crowd person at all. Once someone I don't know touches me, I'm outta there. I'm usually okay at concerts though, go figure. It must be something with music.

No comments:

Post a Comment