Observations and ramblings with the potential of insight taken from my daily life.
Sunday, April 24, 2011
pa vs va
I find myself enjoying Philly more and more, especially as I've been hanging out in this area more. On my drive back from VA tonight for Easter, I figured that I have spent at least more than half of my weekends since I moved away from Philly. I'd like to rectify that but then thought of my May schedule. Part of the issue is that so many of my friends aren't in Philly and I end up coming back for family stuff or appointments and end up staying for a weekend as opposed to a day to stay in touch. It makes me wonder what would have happened if I had moved further away from school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



But we loveee it when you stay for the whole weekend :)
ReplyDelete