thank you.
Observations and ramblings with the potential of insight taken from my daily life.
Sunday, February 27, 2011
public service annoucement
As a few of you know, my grandmother is really sick. I haven't said much about it to anyone because I can't without crying and I'm not a pretty crier. With that being said, she's been sick since last spring so if in that time I've been short/bitchy/a mean drunk/what have you, this is most likely why. I've never been very good about talking about myself/feelings/or whats going on so I figured that this would be the least painful way for me to share without having to hear people's "I'm sorries". Well no shit sherlock, no one wants this to happen. But it so I'm dealing, one day at a time. So, at this time I ask that you continue not to want to kill me and for your understanding as I deal in my own bitchy/mean/short way which is sure to get worse. And please, for the love of God, don't ask me how I feel unless you actually want to listen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment