for your listening pleasure

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My 2010 in review

2010 sucked.

Because I'm superstitious, my reasoning is b/c I didn't get kissed on New Years'. Hopefully I can avoid that fate this year and have a great 2011. However, I'd like to thank Matt in Oregon for the best story of 2010.

Anyways, in this past year I:

-moved to a city where I knew maybe 5 people
-ran my first marathon
-got another tattoo which resulted in my mother not talking to me for several weeks
-realized how much I hate cooking for one
-was able to drink beer and not get sick
-was asked if I was French/European- glad to know that I don't look American
-got my first 4.0 post-high school academic career
- stopped working for the first time year and it's awesome
-realized how comfortable I am being by myself
-turned 24 and decided that I'm done celebrating my birthday
-puked on a stranger
-forgot how much driving in jersey sucks
-continued the quarter-life crisis despite the fact that I have an idea of what I to be when I grow up
-saw some amazing bands this year with some great people
-realized that there's no point in decorating in a place that isn't permament (more than a year)
-was told that I have great eyebrows (hey- I'll take it)

I'm sure that's more but that's all that comes to mind

No comments:

Post a Comment