for your listening pleasure

Monday, January 11, 2010

Stress

So I stressed myself out all last week about my grad school applications. I managed to finish the essays (I think)-or at least the rough drafts. Now I'm stressing out about running. It's a bit silly, I realize that. But I've signed up to run a marathon in March and while I was pulling up running plans for 3 days/week training, I realized that not being able to get my long runs in due to holiday madness and weather issues has really hurt me. Luckily I found a plan that I can slide right into but it still sucks. I'm upset with myself because it's not that I'm procrastinating, it's more than life just kinda gets away from me. The holidays with all of the snow really messed me up. This weekend I'm taking the GRE's again so I need to review everything for that. I plan on doing that during my lunch breaks like I did last time, stay in Friday night and study/clean. I have friends coming in on Sunday to go to the Caps game with me. It'll be a ton of fun but I need to clean my room and bathroom beforehand. It's times like these that I wish I really didn't have to sleep, or could survive okay on 4-6 hrs/night. And I know that everything will get done and be fine, but until they are, I'll stress about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment