for your listening pleasure

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Jim Henson exhibit

This past Friday I drove up to Queens to visit the Museum of the Moving Image.  The museum currently has a few exhibits that I had wanted to see, mainly the Jim Henson exhibit and the Behind the Screen collection.  I've been a huge fan of Jim Henson and the muppets for as long as I can remember- Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, the Muppets, etc.  I also some other really neat stuff but didn't try to take pictures until I got to the Henson exhibit.  I was too enthralled to even remember to take pictures on my cell phone that does not have a flash.  Here's a few that I did take: 




Rowlf

Miss Piggy gets married

Such a great quote by Henson


Fraggle Rock

Yoda

The body double of the chick from the Exorcist (scene when the chick turns her head around)

No comments:

Post a Comment