I saw Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind yesterday for the first time completely. I had resisted for years because I wasn't sure how I would feel because of the idea behind it- erasing someone completely from your memory, and thus your being. I guess part of my issue stems from the idea that yes, while there are things and people in my past that I wouldn't wish there, it ultimately makes me who I am now. That may change but at this moment, the good and the bad of all of my past makes me me. So once I talked myself into watching it, I really enjoyed the movie. Yesterday was one of those days when I was ready to watch something and have the time to think about what it meant and how it relates to my life. I really can't believe it took me such a long time to finally watch it.. . . next on the list is big lebowski.




I still haven't seen this movie, but now it's on my list to watch!
ReplyDeleteGood! Let me know when you do so we can discuss
ReplyDelete