Actually, scratch that. I know exactly why. If I was a lesser person I would blame my parents. But at 24, I feel that I have to own up to my own many mistakes.
I'd like to say that people want to live vicariously through me because I'm fun but we all know that's not true. It's mostly because I don't care. For example, my roommate tend to go out fairly often together. At bars we tend to wingman for each other. Most people would think that this is awesome but we accidently wingman for each other. I tend to make small talk with people and she sees this as I'm interested in the guy. Then I see her talking to someone and feel obligated to wingman for her, making it a vicious cycle. However, after several weekends of this, I believe that she has finally realized that I'm just not interested.
It's things like that. I'm usually up for whatever and tend to go to the extreme, ultimately creating ridiculous true life stories.



No comments:
Post a Comment